Loft makeover into craft room

by Becca on June 2, 2013

Finally. I put my loft back together again. It’s been a disaster zone for what feels like months! Now I have a spruced up loft and dedicated craft space. Eventually I’ll also have more bookshelves, but that’s for another paycheck. ;) Here are the before and afters.

LoftB&A2 LoftB&A1

I’m in love with this new furniture from the Martha Stewart Craft Collection. Just beware: assembly is a bitch. But in a good way! This is the sturdiest assembly-required furniture I’ve ever seen. It’s heavy as all get-out and looks great! I decided, though, that such fabulous furniture shouldn’t have to have such boring drawers.

DrawerB&A DrawerB&A2

And then it was time to update these little Ikea lamps that were just too dark for the new look. I love spray paint! It can fix everything.

LampB&A

{ 6 comments… read them below or add one }

Mom June 2, 2013 at 10:05 pm

Looks mahvelous, darling!! Would like to see it in person!

ganesh 98632 September 7, 2014 at 5:05 am

According to industry experts, the coming four months are
coupled with festive season and in that small cars are expected to be ride on the tremendous growth momentum.

I have seen rates as low as $45 per hour and as high as $600 an hour for senior-level executives.

Thus, Lord Shiva settled the result in favor of Lord
Ganesha and announced him victorious because of his wisdom and
presence of mind.

smartphones android app review games App Impossible by Keep It Cool - Featured Android App September 20, 2014 at 4:40 pm

No live wallpapers, widgets, home screens, lock screens.
Other features include Video camera, GPS, touchscreens, accelerometer, and magnetometer etc.
As long as the text messages in need of recovery were not deleted prior to the last synchronization, they should
be easily recoverable.

twentyfeetfromstardommovie.com October 16, 2014 at 3:46 pm

The backend part of your company supports these profit centers.
A VPN creates an encrypted connection to a third-party server, and all your Internet traffic is routed through that server.

It’s probably some mix of the two, so I have to give him
props for not going too far in either direction.

kanazawasensei.com October 16, 2014 at 8:23 pm

The web has truly changed the way we communicate and made it far easier to stay informed about the lives of our loved
ones. Today, lots of websites and blogs bring in unheard of income for their
owners merely by promoting another’s company on their web pages.
The Unit is powered by the Main chip adopting the CORTEX A8 core Sam – Sung S5PV210,and CPU frequency up to
1GHz, Memory 512MB, internal 2G memory space for TV and Internet integration.

calegonline.com October 17, 2014 at 4:09 am

They are a very good way to promote business service.

In addition, many of the words used started to take on slightly different meanings,
depending on the context in which they are
used. By ranking your website on the very first page of search engine
results, you are tapping into a huge number of people looking for what exactly
you offer.